Friday, May 30, 2008

Pride goes before a fall*

Freakin hell cheesecake..

1) I read the freakin instructions 5 times, apparently like Xingay said i need to read it 20 times

2) I mistook teaspoon for table spoon, so TWO TABLE SPOONS OF LEMON JUICE WENT INTO IT...SAME FOR VANILLA ESSENCE..

3) I added eggs into it at the start when it was suppose to be added at the end

4) I threw the cake into the oven to bake at 260 c for a while, before Zhun and I realized we didnt add the bloody thick cream to thicken it.

5) "Eh why the oven not hot one sia?" Freak man i didnt on the switch..

The time came this morning when i took it outta of the fridge and tasted it..
...
..

VINCERO VINCERO!!!!!

UR HEAD AH!!

Ok lar in all seriousness, it tasted pretty ok, not so bad not so nice. Average, but more sugar needed i think. Plus it looks a bit brown and burnt a bit lar, but only at the top.

"So jerome what cheesecake is this??"

"Oh its a you know......lemon..eh new york style...eh sponge..tiramisu looking...for diabetics..cheesecake"

SON OF A MONKEY!!!

Freakin g LAR, this cooking shit is really tougher than it seems, dammit!!!

Sianz larz, freakin aggroed....

Han!!! U mean i mean less to you then FHM MODELS!!!!!!!! OMG!!! Eh take pics show me pls ahahahha. Jk jk, knock urself out man..

Well, i think one thing i learned from the dancing aspect, not grinding ah pls, thats a whole different throw off topic. Anyway, u ll nvr be as contented or satisfied as u will be if ur dancing with a person u dont actually fancy or care about deeply.

LOL speaking of yesterday. THERE WERE TWO FREAKIN ANIMALS IN THE MRT..omg. Xingay and I were like crammed at the door area there, and i was carrying my pool cue (how cool right), so it was damn uncomfortable, cause my pool cue was whacking people left right centre. Thats how compressed we were. When we came to Orchard, and majority of the people left, OMG, LO AND BEHOLD FREAKING ANIMALS!! Two girls SITTING on the floor with worksheets scattered around them WTF MAN!!!!!! Freaking animals i tell u.

I was listening to Xingay's ipod and shaking my head, peeping at their worksheets, Anderson Jc.
It was damn inconsiderate, and animal like. Really leh, A level, dumbshits!! At newton, when we stepped outside i said "Wah those ANDERSON JC GIRLS AH DAMN INCONSIDERATE SIA!'' Ok, i should have said it damn loud think its was too soft for them to hear.

Ok ok, but reflecting on that situation i should have told them off nicely. Then again using my ah beng side would be totally hilarious and a story to tell my kids haha.

ahem..