Saturday, February 23, 2008

One bad day*

Army's been taxing.

Although field camp was kinda fun, shouting vulgarities at my friends sure as hell did not make me feel gd. But still, thanks to my platoon for understanding why i had to fuck them left right centre at times.

Life is never as easy as it sounds, we all fall down, last night some guy from mdc told me that i failed the first auditions..That literally killed all of my plans for army career, actually more of tour. Guess i now have to suck thumb and figure out another route. U know some situations where u have ur friends conflicting with each other at times, yeah with only two book out days, i hope u guys understand why i cant spend time with ur every week.

Fuck lar, guess i really am a person who cant take defeat after all, freaking bad feeling.

Sighhh...

How time flies, two more weeks to my pass out parade, and the latter i ll leave it in God's hand. I dont want to like my sergeants said, serve two years then fuck off, i wanna grow and become a better person, to excel in something new, like learn a new skill or something.

Whatever it is i better stop drinking every book out too.

So how now brown cow?

Guess it time to wake up my fucking idea and live my life as i want it.

But fuck lar how...cb knn. Hmm yeah, gonna learn how to play the guitar in army, yeah that ll be great. Cb still feeling shitty from the mdc thing kns, ah fuck it lar, u cant be good in life at everything that u know how to do.

Ok ok, last post with vulgarities, promise ok. No more drinking every bookout, i wont touch a drop of alcohol till POC. Damn thats kinda hard.

Takes my mind of things i shouldnt be thinking of 24 hrs while in army.

Its just not healthy. Like Bong said last night, its just chance. But being an impatient bugger though, i guess thats one hard lesson for me.

Kiss me, out on the milky twilight* Sorry for never being able to make time for u....Pretty fucker of me, yes, sorry.

So God pls help me.