Sunday, May 13, 2007

The path of recovery*

After SYF.
Everything goes to God. The glory, the tears, the thanks, the good and bad times.
People may talk people may question people may doubt and indirectly cause confusion.
But we know what we stand for.
This is more than an ordinary CCA.

Moving on....

Today was a fruitful day i must say haha. Woke up at 830 and went for Church. Hahaha decided to go for the earlier church service. Surprisingly enough it turned out to be, sad to say a bit boring as the 1030 service.

Well, after seasons of poning church for various reasons* I've guess that i ve been neglecting my religion for quite some time. As in like i know hes there but, i dont know guess i ve been super ungrateful. To put it in simple terms =dog*. Yeah i do pray and stuff but only in times of need and yeah i do it for others never myself. Sigh....yeah its mostly my fault for not taking the initiative and being irresponsible, but this church is just not working out for me.

Yup so i've decided to like get a couple of friends and perhaps instead of going to church, do cell together. Maybe that will help. I mean does going to church actually defines u as a christian? I personally dont think so.

Sometimes i feel awkward to talk about my religion, i mean, for gd reasons yeah i ll share and really talk for the greater good. I ll do it for their sake and not mine, thats why like my dad always tells me, Do as i say and not as i do. Lol a wonderful saying so i cant tell him , how come ur not being a gd example urself? There was period of time where i really really disliked hearing christian songs and going to people' blogs where they really sing praises to his name. Like i said, i ll gladly do the same so that people can have hope and benefit so much such words. Personally, i guess its going to be a long period of soul searching for me.

I do believe, just that i feel im being damn dog about this.

On the road to recovery hopefully haha.

On another note.

My ex maths tutor just had his first son and my cousin got baptised. Kudos man!!!!!!!

Oh and i finally gave my mom something today after like 16 years? Hahaha although it was from 7 11 haha damn dog! Hey its the thought that counts right?

Econs test tmr, oh joy!!! Basket, seriously hate to study!

Are there such things as bulky spartans? Just curious.......

Oh yeah, tried blasting, i mean attempting to sing, Nessum Dorma in my room just now. And my maid suddenly walked in when i was going to the high B part. Oh crap. The look on her face just made me feel like spearing her so badly. Basket!!!!!!!

No face liao.