Sunday, July 23, 2006

One Great saturday

Wat can i say? Unexpected? Shocking? Elated? Surprised?

Its all in God's hands now. Not that i ve ben a great christian myself lar haha, but still i ll give it my best.

Mark chapter 9 verse 35: If anyone wants to be the first he must be the very last and servant of all


Cool right?? hahaha I also say

Well tons of stuff on me now. I just like hope i can live up to the uber standards of the past com and not make so many mistakes yeah. Also like i really hope there wont be any dividing lines to watever higher ranking positions or something like that hahaha.

After that moment went for my party at Xiang Pui's second house. Worddd its super big lar haha. Played the wat acting game? Sherrr--rates? Something like that lar haha. Dunked people in the pool i got chocolate on my hair hahaha.

OOOOOO ooooo but the best part came when the aa5 guys n gals came n danced together. Woohoo super fun lar. Thks to Xiangs again for the speakers. Oh yes and that dawg too Bo yao for making everything possible haha. U NOOB!!!!!

A ella le gusta la gasolina(Dame mas gasolina!)Como le encanta la gasolina(Dame mas gasolina!)A ella le gusta la gasolina(Dame mas gasolina!)Como le encanta la gasolina(Dame mas gasolina!)

Yeah GASOLINA! Woohoo. Wow it was super fun lar haha! Danced to Hips dont lie too and other songs. Uber fun man tell u. Woohoo our class can dance it out man ahha.

Its gonna be a long road ahead for me haha. But with everyones support i guess i can go the distance. Woah! So emo right? Lol

Gasolina!